"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 25, 2013

Eric Alders Monday Photo Prompt 2-25-2013

photo by Eric Alder 

Oh no! More?
I thought spring was on it's way
Damn damn damn....

Damn damn damn
Now where did I leave that shovel?
Let me think....

Let me think
Oh yeah I remember now
Out in the shed

Out in the shed
Where all the tools are sleeping
Wish I was....


~~~~~~~~~~
That's pretty much what we said the other morning
when we woke up to 5 more inches of that pretty white stuff.
To view other takes on this snowy image go here:

11 comments:

  1. The only problem with having the snow shovel in the shed is you have to tromp through the snow to get to it!

    Thanks for the laugh, Kathe! And thanks for playing M.M.P.P. again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here but the temps dropped below freezing at night, we've all been fooled. So glad you not in the eastern half of the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric-
    you are soooo right! At least my boots were inside the house by the back door!
    Have a great week!

    Celia
    I am soooo glad we are not in the Mid West! Whew! They are getting so much snow this year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in KY we keep missing all this snow that everyone else in blogger world seems to be getting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of snow. It's beautiful to me until I'm in the snow...then not so much.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather be in the warm shed than out in this snowy mess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why i tell my Sweetie, who has never lived where it snows regularly, that no, he does not want to live up north.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why i tell my Sweetie, who has never lived where it snows regularly, that no, he does not want to live up north.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why i tell my Sweetie, who has never lived where it snows regularly, that no, he does not want to live up north.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is snowing here in Kansas City as I type this. We are due to get another foot of snow on top of the 13 inches from last Thursday. It can stop anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's really great, Ibet the shed is snowed in as well, typical

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!