"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw
"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Sunday, June 27, 2021
Thursday, June 24, 2021
2. I think television is garbage-fake news and leftist propaganda. We only watch movies. We used to have Netflix, but it stopped carrying what we wanted to watch so now
3. Going to bed at a reasonable hour is a rule that
4. I can’t believe free speech isn’t more popular. I am so tired of all the government control over what we can say and what we are allowed to hear. I want my country back.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Monday, June 21, 2021
Sunday, June 20, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Thanks to Brian for hosting Thankful Thursday!
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
Tuesday, June 08, 2021
Monday, June 07, 2021
Sunday, June 06, 2021
Friday, June 04, 2021
Our good friends kitty Baila - we sometimes take care of her when they go on vacations! Such a sweet cat!
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are my answers:
1. Horror movies creep me out. I cannot watch them.
2. I could use a refresher class in French and Spanish.
3. Life would be much simpler if everyone just told the truth.
4. I would like to have a party at home, but first I would have to clean up the house. ( and with home remodeling projects that isn't possible right now )
Have a great Feline Friday and a super happy weekend!