"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finnish Pancakes with Lemon and Cranberry Sauce


A foggy Sunday morning....leads to
Finnish Pancakes for breakfast...
gotta use up those lemons!
Paula and Jay create a tasty breakfast....


Jay's Lemon and Cranberry Sauce is almost done


Paula's Finnish Pancakes almost ready to be devoured!


I was so eager for tasting the pancakes with
Jay's Lemon Sauce that  I forgot to take any
more photos! Trust me- they were delicious!

5 comments:

  1. They sound delicious too. I would have love to have shared some of those. I love lemon anything.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes our apple/caramel coffee pale by comparison ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't helping me with my diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!