"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 18, 2013

Awwww Mondays 2-18-2013


Lucy aka Lucifer
Hah! She may look innocent....
but she's a pistola- very, very smart,
clever and persistent.
Relentless might even be a better word.
There's no sleeping in with her around.


For additional "Awww Monday Photos go here:
Thanks to Sandee at Comedy Plus!

12 comments:

  1. She looks like a sweetie, but I know that appearances can be deceiving—especially with cats!

    Have a happy Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy = Lucifer. I love that and she's a definite Awww...All cats are mischievous. That's what makes them so lovable.

    Thanks for playing Awww...Mondays. It's very much appreciated.

    Have a fabulous Awww...Monday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have granddaughter Jennifer's cat 'Kona' with us through February ... A change to be sure, but Carl and I enjoy having him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy is adorable. I just love how cats taunt us with their indifference right up to the point they want to attach themselves to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's watching you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL a definite aww! Lucy is gorgeous

    Have a purrrfect week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, but I do see a devilish side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She must be the sister of our cat, Horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:21 AM

    Looks familiar

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I firmly believe in the saying, "Never wake a sleeping cat". It might be plotting your demise for waking it from a kitty dream full of fish, toys and more sleep :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!