"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, February 15, 2013

Feline Friday 2-15-2013


Lola ....
Every year towards the end of October we spend a week
or two in Zihuatanejo Mexico. We've been doing this
for years and for the last 5 years or so we've always
stayed at the Hotel Catalina right on Playa la Ropa-
one of the nicest beaches in Mexico.
 Lola is one of the three resident cats and is the friendliest.
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Burnt Food Dude for this meme!
http://burntfooddude.us/

14 comments:

  1. I remember the song the goes, "Whatever Lola wants.. Lola gets". I'm sure that the pretty kitty gets what ever it wants.

    Have a great weekend!

    (Hugs))

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you get to visit Lola every year. Way cool. Pretty cat too.

    Have a fabulous Feline Friday my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola is a cutey!! It looks like Lola has a nice life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad that October is such a long way off.
    Your photo is quite beautiful.
    Thanks for organizing this fun blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola looks like a sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know it's a good place to stay if it has a friendly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cat! I like her markings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lola looks so relaxed ..it's a hard life heheh!

    Have a purrrfect weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lola is a very beautiful cat!

    Have a wonderful and blessed weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:03 AM

    She is beautiful. I love tuxedoes! She looks like my first cat, when I was 12.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Lola looks very contented :-)

    Have a Lolatastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lola is a very sweet looking cat.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!