"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 29, 2016

Feline Friday and A to Z Challenge Y is for Yodeling Cats! April 29, 2016

 
Y is for Yodeling Cats!
 
 
We have never practiced yodeling with any of our cats, probably because we are not highly skilled engineers. We just stand back and admire our friendly cats! 
 
Norton and Astro
April 26, 2016 
 
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 
~~~~
Thanks to Steve of BFDude for Feline Friday!

11 comments:

  1. What a fun 'Y' word, but those poor cats. I like Norton and Astro better.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was hilarious! Those were not happy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL made me laugh never seen anything like it :-)


    I will settle for Norton & Astro much more peaceful heheh!

    Have a yodeltastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheehee! That would be fun if the cat cooperated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed by anyone who can get their cat to yodel. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really would be something if you can get a cat to yodel. Great video but don't think any of these cats are going to yodel. Close but not really. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. Hope they gave those kitties a nice treat post yodel lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, that video was hilarious! I could see my brother attempting something like that. Your two cats are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that was so funny!!!!!!!!!! Your kitties are precious! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous babies in the sun! I loved the video! I've known a few unaltered tomcat that could do some pretty fancy yowling in the middle of the night! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!