"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, April 17, 2016

A to Z Challenge N is for Nest! April 17, 2016


 
I am a few days late posting this...
however- we have been traveling
and just got home yesterday! Yay!
Nothing better than our nest... 
As we all say "There's no place like home!"
So enjoy your day and I'll  see you tomorrow! 


Nest photo thanks to the internet!
 
 
To read previous posts, click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

8 comments:

  1. I know I always enjoy returning to our nest after a long trip. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is where the heart is! Lovely pic.
    [@samantha_rjsdr] from
    Whimsical Compass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, i hope your nest was as cozy as you left it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to go, but I love to get back home too. I'm guessing Miss Lucy was thrilled to have her peeps home.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right, no matter how wonderful the journey, and I love to travel, I am always happy to be back in my own little house again. Home is where the heart is!
    Josie
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!