"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 22, 2016

Feline Friday and A to Z Challenge April 22, 2016

 
 
S is for Sorta Sick....
 
 
Both of us have caught some sort of nasty
 cold germ...most likely while flying home.
Lucy thinks she should be wearing a mask
like this cat has. I told her she was being
a bit obsessive. Have a great day
and I will definitely see you tomorrow!
~~~
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you are well soon. Planes are kind of flying petri dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well bugger, being sick sucks and airplanes are horrible places for germs.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Big healing hugs to you both and lots of scritches for Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you aren't feeling well, and i think Lucy doesn't have anything to be concerned about, she can't get human cold viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you should carry on wearing it heheh! :-)

    Have a tanfastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending positive thoughts for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Sorry to hear you are sorta sick. Me, too. :(

    Feel better soon, and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh!! That is the main reason I don't like flying. Nearly every time I fly I get super sick right after. Too many germs on the planes! Please feel better soon! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being sick stinks! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, that certainly took the fun out of returning home again. I hope you're both feeling better quickly, and that Miss Lucy decides it's worth the risk to snuggle up!
    Josie
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!