"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, April 18, 2016

A to Z Challenge and Awww Monday! April 18, 2016



 
O is for.....
Oh my goodness!
Lucy is very happy to have us home! 
 
Lucy happily playing with the rug!
 
To read previous A to Z posts,
click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
~~~~~~

13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

She missed you!

messymimi said...

Awww! How nice to be welcomed by that sweet face.

John Holton said...

She's a cutie!

Stephen Hayes said...

If she's like most of the cats I've owned, she'll be nice to you for a few days and then she'll punish you for leaving.

Allison said...

Lucy was the name of my first cat. :-) Your Lucy looks sweet and content!

Sandee said...

I thought about Miss Lucy every single day you were gone. I know how she loves you both.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday Miss Lucy. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

She's a pretty girl! The rug looks fun to play with too!

Annesphamily said...

A happy girl with a content face! Happy to have you back home again. Enjoy your week and thanks for the sweet share.

Carin Diaz said...

what an awesome pose

Josie Two Shoes said...

Oh yes! That's the very best part of coming home again - furkids waiting eagerly for lap time and snuggles and play time, Oh my! :-)
Josie
from Josie's Journal

Elizabeth said...

Aww! Lucy looks like a sweet cat :)

Caren Gittleman said...

so adorable! I BET she is!! catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Lucy is adorable. I had a Lucy too, but she went to The Rainbow Bridge last September.