"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 21, 2016

A to Z Challenge April 21, 2016 R is for Red!

Red is my all time favorite color!
Here is just one of my favorite artists
using a lot of red in his painting....

Henri Matisse  1908

Enjoy your day and I'll see you tomorrow!
~~~~
To read previous A to Z posts,
click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Monet is my favorite artist. Now that's a lot of red.

Have a terrific day my friend. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

Stephen Hayes said...

I also love Matisse and for years had a reproduction of his "Still Life with Goldfish Bowl" on my wall.

Celia said...

Love Matisse and what a colorful splash of red to start the day with.

messymimi said...

Such a beautiful picture would brighten up a room!

Elizabeth said...

That's a fun, colorful painting!

Robin said...

Red! So much color here!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Georgia O'Keeffe is one of my favorites, she also used red brilliantly!
Josie
from Josie's Journal

Caren Gittleman said...

that is a completely delightful painting! catchatwithcarenandcody