"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 21, 2016

A to Z Challenge April 21, 2016 R is for Red!

Red is my all time favorite color!
Here is just one of my favorite artists
using a lot of red in his painting....

Henri Matisse  1908

Enjoy your day and I'll see you tomorrow!
~~~~
To read previous A to Z posts,
click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

8 comments:

  1. Monet is my favorite artist. Now that's a lot of red.

    Have a terrific day my friend. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Matisse and for years had a reproduction of his "Still Life with Goldfish Bowl" on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Matisse and what a colorful splash of red to start the day with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful picture would brighten up a room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun, colorful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red! So much color here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgia O'Keeffe is one of my favorites, she also used red brilliantly!
    Josie
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!