"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 28, 2016

A to Z Challenge X is for Xenolith April 28, 2016


Xenolith
n. - (geology) a piece of rock of different
origin from the igneous rock in which it is embedded
 
 
~~~~
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like quite a view, and quite a climb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this piece of information. Refreshing that someone didn't pick Xerxes for the "X" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool x word that I didn't know! Great photo to illustrate the point. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes you wonder how it got there doesn't it. Well it does for me.

    Have a fabulous day Kathe. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!