"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, April 11, 2016

A to Z Challenge J is for Jasmine April 12, 2016

 
J is for Jasmine
 
 
Star Jasmine
April 11, 2016
12:00pm
 
Besides being very pretty
Star Jasmine has a lovely fragrance.
Have a fabulous day and
I'll see you tomorrow! 
~~~~ 
 
To read previous posts, click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

3 comments:

  1. How lovely. I have a very pretty friend called Jasmine, and she smells lovely!

    Keith's Ramblings: a story with 4 neglected J words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine has a most wonderful scent, it is a lovely choice for "J"!
    Josie Two Shoes
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely little flowers! I'm sure I've smelled jasmine before, but I can't remember its scent.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!