"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, April 25, 2016

Awww Monday and U is for Umbrella April 25, 2016

 
 
 
 
 Image thanks to the internet
 
~~~~
We're up in "sunny" Portland
enjoying the "liquid sunshine"
and verdant green that is prevalent
 here because of all the soft rain!
Enjoy today and I'll see you tomorrow!
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

~~~~
 

10 comments:

  1. Yes, it's damp here in Portland. I needed my umbrella for my walk yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Arizona we say we "shovel snow" in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who lives in Portland and from the photos she shares I see that it's a very beautiful place. Rain is a way of life if you want to have greenery. I would gladly trade my sunshine which is already at 90 degrees in April, for some of that luscious green and a little rain. I love this photo of the furkids under the umbrella, they don't look any to thrilled about the wet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are enjoying our non-liquid sunshine while we have it. In the swamps, the liquid kind will always be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So becoming. Cats do not like water very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can do better! We have snow :( :( How do cats feel about that. Me- I'm gobsmacked! :) Happy days, Kathe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats and rainy days, this is a really good picture to look at from time to time :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats are very smart. Very smart. Enjoy Portland.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!