"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, April 30, 2016

A to Z Challenge plus Sunday Shadow Shots!


Zee last letter of the alphabet! 


Of course Z is for zebra


But it is also for Green Zebra Tomatoes!


And delicious Zabaglione!
Plus.....


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Snorezzzzzzzzz....



And finally this is a stormy
photo I took last night just for fun
as we drove home after dinner out.
Does anyone know a word
that begins with a Z for stormy?
Have a great day!
~~~~
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

And do drop in on

13 comments:

  1. How fun and the letter 'Z' would be difficult, but you made it look easy.

    I don't know about the 'Z' word for stormy. Zonal? I don't know.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was stormy here, too. I do not know a Z word for that. I've never heard of green zebra tomatoes, they look decorative, I wonder if they taste good?

    Congrats on finishing the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm..I've never had zebra tomatoes-they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zebra-striped tomatoes! Must be an heirloom variety. Perhaps a zephyr wind would be a good one for weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zesty? And lightening could be zig zag light! Love those Z bras.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great stormy day shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dramatic post with 'Deer on the Table' ~ lovely series and the stormy clouds shot is neat !

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know that Z-word but I certainly would like to try the zabaglione! Congrats on completing this year's A-Z! I'll be around to see more of the lovely photos you share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zonderful photos :)
    Have a Happy Week ahead.
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never seen those tomatoes before - very cool. Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Hi there! Yahoo we finished the challenge! Now I am visiting on my A to Z road trip! Happy blogging and congrats on finishing!
    Best Wishes,
    Annette

    My A2Z @ Annette's Place | Follow Me On Twitter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!