"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, April 30, 2016

A to Z Challenge plus Sunday Shadow Shots!

 
Zee last letter of the alphabet! 
 
 
Of course Z is for zebra

 
But it is also for Green Zebra Tomatoes!
 
 
And delicious Zabaglione!
Plus.....
 
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Snorezzzzzzzzz....
 
 
 
And finally this is a stormy
photo I took last night just for fun
as we drove home after dinner out.
Does anyone know a word
that begins with a Z for stormy?
Have a great day!
~~~~
To read previous A to Z Posts
click on the letter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 
 
And do drop in on

13 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun and the letter 'Z' would be difficult, but you made it look easy.

I don't know about the 'Z' word for stormy. Zonal? I don't know.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

Elizabeth said...

It was stormy here, too. I do not know a Z word for that. I've never heard of green zebra tomatoes, they look decorative, I wonder if they taste good?

Congrats on finishing the A to Z Challenge!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Hmmmm..I've never had zebra tomatoes-they look delicious!

messymimi said...

Zebra-striped tomatoes! Must be an heirloom variety. Perhaps a zephyr wind would be a good one for weather.

colleen said...

Zesty? And lightening could be zig zag light! Love those Z bras.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots.

Amrit Sinha said...

Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge :-)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

That's a great stormy day shot!

carol l mckenna said...

Dramatic post with 'Deer on the Table' ~ lovely series and the stormy clouds shot is neat !

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Josie Two Shoes said...

I do not know that Z-word but I certainly would like to try the zabaglione! Congrats on completing this year's A-Z! I'll be around to see more of the lovely photos you share!

Chandra@GreenComotion said...

Zonderful photos :)
Have a Happy Week ahead.
Peace :)

Lissa Johnston said...

I've never seen those tomatoes before - very cool. Congrats on finishing!

nananettie1969.com said...

Hi there! Yahoo we finished the challenge! Now I am visiting on my A to Z road trip! Happy blogging and congrats on finishing!
Best Wishes,
Annette

My A2Z @ Annette's Place | Follow Me On Twitter