"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, November 01, 2014

Six Words and Sunday Shadows! November 1-2, 2014


Yesterday we explored and enjoyed Tlaquepaque!

Fiesta flags are everywhere 


Museo de Ceramica's courtyard 


Inside El Abajeno's Restaurant


Day of the Dead Caterina
( I really wanted the dog!)


There were numerous Caterinas


And some priests...


But mostly Caterinas


Another view of El Abajeno Restaurant.
Interesting day...
~~~~
Throw your Sombrero to see more Six Words
or toss it Here for Sunday Shadows!
OLE!

15 comments:

  1. Such colors brighten up the day, adding life to the 'dead' this day. Brilliant hues allow us to feel alive and full of life. I like the dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're having a good time. Good for the both of you.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tlaquepaque! I've been there only once, but your photos bring back pleasant memories!

    Shadows in a Barren Land

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looked like a fun filled day!

    www.keithsramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:09 AM

    amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathe, I hadn't known of Tlaquepaque. But Mr. Google said it is a suburb of Guadalajara. We have a chain of Mexican restaurants here called Guadalajara.

    It looks like a pretty town, very festive. Your pictures are nice.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just amazing! Thanks for sharing those images. I bet you are having an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like they take their celebration very seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This town really knows how to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look beautiful at day time but at night - would be too scary for me!

    my blog -> BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  13. So colorful! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That site is one of the best for shadow shots! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shadows you captured!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!