"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, November 28, 2014

It's Feline Friday! 11-28-2014

We love Lucy!!!


Some of you might have wondered how we came up
with the name of Lucy for our rescue stray kitty.....
Well.....she's actually named after one of
our favorite TV stars of the 1950's!


And here's the link to the top 10 Episodes for your enjoyment! 
And for heavens sake don't forget to thank
Steve of BFDude for Feline Friday! Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. So, that's how Lucy got her name. What a fun thing to learn.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday Lucy. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Lucy is cute and I like the I Love Lucy touch too heheh!

    Have a lucytastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great name and a great show. It was always one of my favorites. Lucy cat, you are quite pretty. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does she live up to her namesake in keeping you entertained? Most cats do!

    Happy Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:40 PM

    She is a beauty and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your Lucy looks for like Ethel. Ha! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late commenting. We had a super busy weekend and little time for blogging.

    Lucy is so cute, she looks a lot like (Ghost) the cat I post about sometimes. - The show, I love Lucy was very funny. My favorite episode was the one with them working on the conveyor belt.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!