"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Awww Monday November 10, 2014

It's raining???? Awwww...phooey!
Actually it's quite refreshing and tomorrow
the weather will have improved!
No beach time today...
So I will just go draw and read for now!



Right before the rain began!
We were all headed for the part
of the restaurant that is covered.


You can see how hard it was raining...
But now today it is clearing and
hopefully tomorrow we will be taking
a short bus trip to Barra la Potosi. Ole!


Bahia Zihuatanejo - looking
towards the marina and downtown.
~~~~~
Thanks to Sandee for Awww Mondays!




6 comments:

  1. I'm sure it made the air smell fresh though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're having such a great time. Who cares if it rains a bit. There are always things one can do inside.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The air will be fresh and lovely. Liked the long view photo, I had no idea the town was a large as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's dry here but a little cool, and wednesday and thursday I am not looking forward to that nasty four little word is comming (snow).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine rain comes and goes very quickly where you are. I love rain, provided it doesn't overstay its welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ole, and i wish you good weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!