"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, November 08, 2014

Finally I can share my photos!

Six Words and Shadowy Shots!
Plus a slightly tardy Feline Friday !! 


Early morning and the moon is still up...


Last nights sunset...


Breakfast with cats...


Our maid makes a towel cat...



And breakfast always begins with fresh fruit!
Here's a link to our  Hotel Catalina 
And the link for Saturday Six Words
Plus the link for Sunday Shadow Shots

So I finally got on the internet after repairs were
done to the hotels three towers. But I am going to
follow Stephen Hayes advice and live in the moment!
So off I go to have breakfast and draw on the beach!

19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your drawing! Remember to show us what you did...

    my blog - > BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute towel, I love when I can catch the moon when it's up, just wish I could capture it better! Great words, cute live kitty and other fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great place - rocks, felines and fruit. A fine way to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take that plate of fruit. It is a great way to start the day indeed.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! It looks like such a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Moon through palms especially nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures, worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ensalada de fruta in Mexico is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your plate of fruits looks delicious and the cat looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, tranquil shadow shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice sequence - a hotel I know very well from when I lived in Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos!
    Be sure to towel off with the right cat...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Drawing on the beach sounds like a great activity. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!