"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, November 07, 2014

Ta Dah! We're in Zihuatanejo, Guerro!!!

Let the relaxation and
fun with friends begin!!

We have been here since Wednesday- and I have
had a bodacious amount of irritation with the
%#@^&*! internet service here. So I have "borrowed"
a computer so I can write-but no pics yet. The repair
guy is supposed to be here later today. Sigh.
Guess I'll just have to go lay on the chaise under a palapa
and draw inbetween swimming and having a
Pina Colada....rough huh?
If you go here:
http://katheworsley.blogspot.mx/2013/02/feline-friday-2-15-2013.html
You can see what I wrote the last time
we were in Zihuatanejo!
And Sandee if you can possibly link
me to Feline Friday that would be terrific!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That will be roughing it! Hope you get good Internet connection soon. In the meantime, just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Lola. Yes I do. I also linked Lola to today's Feline Friday.

    Have a cold adult beverage for me too. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Internet just gives you an excuse to totally live in the moment. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy a bit of time offline! It can be so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!