"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Feline Friday October 31, 2014

Tienda dogs in Puerto Vallarta

I have yet to see one cat since we arrived
in Mexico. I think it's these ferocious
guard dogs that keep them out of sight!
Have a great weekend and tell Steve
of BFDude  thanks for Feline Friday!
~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Maybe those are just hairless cats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex has a point heheh!

    Have a spookytastic Halloween and weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats and Chihuahuas have a lot in common LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sometimes cats just aren't around at all. Two little cutie pie dogs though.

    Have a woof woof Feline Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kitties? Why can't they all just get along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe they keep them inside?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those doggies look like yappers. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!