"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Awww Monday! October 13, 2014

Had to share two photos this week!


 Service dog Thumper with baby chicks!
Shared by good friend Laurel


Our good friend Tony Tree had this to say about these two
cute camels. " they really enjoyed being petted and getting their necks' scratched, they were crowding around even after I ran out of dried dates! One seemed to really enjoy mouthing my arm and ears. Seemed to be after salt. Very gentle, more fun than hanging out with horses to tell the truth."
Tony is working in the Middle East and it's always great to see
positive photos like this instead of what usually is coming out of that area.
~~~~
Thanks to Sandee for Awww Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh those are terrific pictures. Love the dog with the baby chickens. It is just amazing how almost all animals do get along. Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are cute. I guess I never thought of camels as being very friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I can see why you posted both. They are both wonderful Awww Monday pics.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday my friend. Scritches to Miss Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just audible went "awwwwww" in my office and no my coworker wants me fired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart-warming photographs. Camels are cute but I learned firsthand that they don't smell good. Or else it was me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful choices!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!