"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Awww Monday! October 20, 2014

Kids love to get dirty!
At our local Mt Shasta Middle School
some of the kids are helping build a Cob Oven
to be used in firing ceramics and on 
occasion probably making pizza! 
And here's another LINK for more info
on how to build one in your backyard!

 Stomping the Cob
October 17, 2914



Cob Stomping Feet
October 17, 2014
Thanks to Sandee for Awww Mondays!
~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about ceramics, but I could do some pizza.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't fire up any pizzas! That's food abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a Cob Oven. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day.. I hope they enjoy the pizza :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Messes are fun! May they enjoy their ceramics and everything else they cook up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:41 PM

    what fun. i like playing in the dirt. can i come next time?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!