"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What little town did we go to?

Yesterday we took an hour long bus ride
to a little town we once stayed in for two weeks.
It appeared to us that time had been kind 
to this still peaceful place.


The bus driver texted almost the whole way...


Yep- even on the curvy two lane road.....


Having a fabulous lunch with a view....


Surfing is very popular here.....


Some vendors have umbrellas
to keep the sun off of them.....


Here's a place for sale- 
beach front and ready to fix up.
It used to be called Papa's Palapas....


Let the fiestas begin!


A very happy dog! 
Last time we were here ( about 14 years ago) 
there were lots of homeless and hungry dogs.
Did not see one- obviously the "Spay and neuter"
program that had just been started has helped.


Back at our "base camp".
This is a view from the roof top pool ...

6 comments:

  1. Just have a fabulous time honey. I know you both will. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on a bus in Mexico once where the driver was drinking - that was even more fun.
    Looks like a great area. Glad there are much fewer stray dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very nice area, wherever it is. Just don't get me started about the texting driver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you that glorious sunshine and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that part of puerto Vallarta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have had to say something to that bus driver!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!