"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sausalito Sunrise May 27, 2014

Vacation notes....

Sausalito Sunrise 
May 27, 2014
 5:49 am

We are here in Sausalito for three days
before heading home- a mere 5 hours north.
It is always fun to visit with my cousin Janet-

Our dear sweet Janet 
May 26, 2014

Well worth the drive across the 
Golden Gate Bridge on Memorial Day...

Golden Gate Bridge
Memorial Day
May 26, 2014

Two Point Coastal Black Tail
Residing at the moment in my cousin's back yard.
May 27, 2014
~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. What a fun visit and I love the deer!! What a great shot!! Enjoy and have a safe trip home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe Travels home, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richardson Bay. I know that place well. We've boated to yacht clubs more than once in that area. Lovely place indeed.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures. Mrs. chatterbox and I have a soft spot for Sausalito because we honeymooned there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like visiting her was more than worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful time!! Wow that bridge traffic looks cray cray.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!