"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, May 23, 2014

It's Feline Friday! May 23rd and We're on the road again!


Steve of BFDude started Feline Friday
to prove that he really truly loves cats!
Thanks Steve!!
And meanwhile we're headed to the Bay Area
to visit great friends and relatives we
haven't seen for a year! 
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
~~~~~~
Construction seen while going over Shasta Lake bridge

13 comments:

  1. Safe travels and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like me when I stretch in the morning LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, we'd stop and give Fluffy a ride. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that makes sense. I just hadn't thought of this. Too cute.

    Have a fabulous time in the bay area. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should honk and wave when you come through Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hitch hiking pussy has a nice ring to it don't you think? heheh!

    Have a pawtastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one,I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol......some squeeze in beside the engine, mind you!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture, and Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No thumbs for cats? I say we hold a marathon and see if we can't raise money for cat thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:26 PM

    better stay outta the road. isn't safe for kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feline Friday! I love it!!! And do I have some photos... And some cat focused folklore to share :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!