"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, May 05, 2014

It's Awwww Monday! May 5, 2014

I love having family come visit!

Julianna, Ant Kat and Zachary
May 2, 2014

Nothing better than having time with
my family- this past weekend my
niece Beth and her two fabulous kids
came to stay and visit ....next time
the whole family will be here!  
Have a great week and 
thanks to Sandee for Awww Mondays!
~~~~~~~~




13 comments:

  1. Bunny ears! How appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Boy Double Bunny Ears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you honey. A great big Awww. This sure made me smile from ear to ear.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having us! It was great to see the "new" place. can't wait to come back! XOXOX B

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, I love it when company comes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devil's horns or bunny's ears?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family is worth an Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy great looking trio. Glad your visit went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:03 PM

    What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww... Hugs all around :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pic. Did they have any idea (before the shot) that you gave them bunny ears?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoyed your family time. We had some as well this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!