"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, June 20, 2015

Six Words and Shadowy Shots June 20-21, 2015

 
Meet Gnome of the Brave!
 
 
 
Could not resist this find at our
local Spring Hill nursery!
Like a lot of other silly people
I'll be taking him with me shopping
(  Gnomes are excellent fashion advisors )
and on our little vacations here and there!
~~~ 
Meanwhile do skip over to Six Word Saturdays
and Shadow Shot Sunday to play along
or to just enjoy everyone's contributions!
Have a great weekend!
 
 
See how small he is!
    Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. The little gnome is so cute and adorable. Delightful character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're never alone with a gnome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work at our local Spring Hill Nursery in Ohio..lo about 8 years ago. Love the little guy, the comparison photo really tells the tale, doesn't it! Great shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so detailed I thought he was bigger. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable. Adorable.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! He may be small, but his 'stature' is larger than life! I can't believe those pelicans on your banner with a snow-capped mountain in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shadow shots there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!