"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, June 08, 2015

Magpie Tales #273 There's More Than One Bird Bath...

This image really had me flummoxed
I was only able to come up with
these three lame lines.
Then I saw this YouTube and knew
 I didn't need to say anything more.  
Humans can be funny and kind...
we just need to work on that a bit more...
 
Birdbath Man provided by Tess Kincaid
 
  Hurry up
Take my shot
Before we get caught...

 
Kind human
Coolest bird bath ever
Sweet care
~~~
To see what others made of the image
go to Magpie Tales and
don't forget to thank Tess Kincaid !
 

14 comments:

  1. Sweet lines indeed, Kathe, as is the video......I'll need to show my husband this before he marches out to the garden to chase the little fellows from pecking at his gooseberry bush. Man and bird getting along......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I got stuck on the bird taking a bath. That's the cutest ever.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:31 PM

    sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A birdbath out of his hands. That is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, and I love the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The birdbath man is a bit confounding, but the video is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific footage. Obviously a candidate for the Avian Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never experienced a bird taking a bath in my cupped hands, but it would be a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it.. sometimes you have to find a unique angle, and this one was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with thems words. Lol! Nice video! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go! We must seize the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe he's in front of the KGB , sorry , NSA headquarters ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute :)

    Laika & Vaks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!