"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, June 08, 2015

It's Awww Monday! June 8, 2015

 
 
 
 
While visiting friends up in Vancouver
I could not resist taking this photo
of the men working hard watching TV!
All three of them!
~~~~~ 
A round of applause please to
Sandee of Comedy Plus who
started all this fun!
 

6 comments:

  1. Maybe they were just napping during the commercial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex....I might believe that ...however there were snores all round! Cheers!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Zzzz zzzz snore LOL :)

    Have a nice and not too busy day :)

    Laika & Vaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they were just checking their eyelids for cracks. I do that now and then too.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, indeed! Everyone needs some down time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one great capture!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!