"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Magpie 32.5

Okay- I know I already posted....
but I cannot help myself! I was having
problems sleeping last night and
entertained myself by making these up
while trying to snooze....
The photos were taken in my little crafty room-
not set up- just the silly stuff that always surrounds me...



Have you ever
Overslept and woke
Under the covers alarmed
Racing to get ready
Gritting your teeth as you
Lose your composure
And miss the last bus
Stomping back to your house
Sighing as you call your boss ?

There once was a lass from Mexico
Who drove the only bus to Texico
She was always late
Made us all wait
So we bought her a giant Rolexio

7 comments:

  1. May I say, priceless? 32.5 indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure
    Have
    It's
    Terrible :)

    love your limerick!

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, while living in Portland I missed that Hawthorne bus many times!

    Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always late myself...maybe I need one of those giant Rolexios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun -- I find that if I do something creative when I can't sleep, it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute acrostic! Great Magpie.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!