"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A-Z Challenge B is for Barraca

Clam Shack March 12, 2014

Barraca = Shack

Pam, Harry and Russell March 12, 2014

Here we are at the Clam Shack
not too far from Punta Chivato
which is a bit south of Santa Rosalia.
Excellent and tasty food! Yum.
~~~~~~~~~
Almost every day during April
I will be posting for this challenge!
The A to Z challenge means we have to blog 
each day (except Sundays) 
for each letter of the alphabet,
 so today the letter is B. 
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Is there love at the clam shack?

Stephen Hayes said...

Looks like a good place to get fresh clams.

Sandee said...

I love clams. I'm coming along too. Yummy.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

RAH said...

barraca is a fun word to say!

Celia said...

Barraca, say it 10 times fast, it is fun. And clams, yummy.

Robin said...

Some of the best restaurants resemble shacks. All the money goes into the food and not the ambiance. Barraca. I want to use it now just for fun.

Matt Conlon said...

Clam shack is a little old place where, we can get together!! Clamshack, baaabbbeee!

Madeline Jane said...

I love clam! And that shack is so cute, so I could probably just spend all day there. :)

messymimi said...

It looks like the place to be when in the area!

bemuzin.com said...

Life looks pretty good there at the clam shack. Enjoy your A to Z tr4avels. I know I am!

Lydia said...


Somehow, I would not have expected plastic seats! But as long as the food is great who cares?!

Sunday Visitor said...

Learnt a new word. Thankyou Kathe. Lovely pictures

authorangelachristinaarcher said...

I would love the chance to travel and take pictures. I shall live through these. :) Though, I don't really care for clams. LOL.