"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thankful Thursday! May 18, 2023

So very, very Thankful for our libraries!



No matter where we have lived over the years
we have always had a library card! 
We are so very lucky to have so many libraries
in our country. And we have always been
volunteers at these libraries!
Thanks Brian for Thankful Thursdays!   
Have a wonderful day!
~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I 100% agree. My mom started taking me to the library every Saturday when I was a child. I have her love of books DNA.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't have 2 or 3 library books at home, I feel like I am missing out. When I end up with a few here, and just pick up my biweekly dvds, the librarian always questions if I need new reading material, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty library. We have a new one really close to us, it just opened so we haven't been yet. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to the library every week and always have a lot of books on hold. Without the library, I wouldn't be able to read so many books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libraries is where knowledge and ideas live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank heaven for libraries! I'd be lost without them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!