"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, May 18, 2023

Feline Friday May 19, 2023

 Here are some sweet cats waiting to be adopted here in    Vancouver, Washington.

Here is their website! 

  If you live nearby and thinking about adopting a cat- please go look at these sweethearts! Our friends who live not far from us  foster kittens and mother cats until they are ready to be adopted! 

If you do not live nearby please do visit your local Humane Society....you will never regret it! 

Have a meowy Happy Feline Friday!

And thanks Mimi for hosting Feline Friday! 


 

6 comments:

  1. They are all lovely, and I hope they soon get adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have such exciting trips. And coming home to the sweet kitty waiting for attention. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did our part! Rescue center though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hope they all get loving forever homes soon :-)
    Have an adoptivetastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun names the kitties have too. Lots of imagination
    Obi-Wan Catnobi cracked me up and I liked Malibu
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to adopt more kitties, but my hubby thinks we already have too many with 13. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!