"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, December 05, 2022

Happy Tuesday December 6, 2022


Today we had an amazing wildlife show
out our dining room window. I had
purchased some shelled peanuts in 
the pet store to put out for the squirrels.
And I also put out bird seeds for the birds to enjoy!
FYI: If you put out peanuts in the shell they
make a mess for someone to clean up!
So, not only did the peanuts attract the 
squirrels, but also Steller Jays, a Flicker
and several Varied Thrushes
They also enjoyed the bird seeds.
I thought about making a small film, but when I
thought about it I realized it would spook
all the critters and they would leave. 
So I just took one photo and just enjoyed the show! 
Have a fun day today and every day! 
~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Win win for squirrel and the fine feathered friends
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We feed all the critters here too. I love watching them. So precious.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs all around, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's just best to enjoy reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photo of the squirrel ~ aren't you nice to feed them and the birds ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice of you to feed everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!