"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 03, 2015

It's Feline Friday! April 3, 2015

 
Lucy is very happy to have us home....
she's keeping an eye on Russell
while he sleeps in......
 

and I make cookies for our company.
Lucy is such a sweet cat.
Have a wonderful weekend and
don't forget to visit Steve of BFDUDE
Steve started Feline Friday to show
us he really adores cats!
Cheers!
~~~~

8 comments:

  1. She's saying how dare you go off without me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are clever and dangerous to leave behind. When you're gone, they look for ways to transfer the title of the house into their name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy looks happy to have you home. She's a sweet looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she's thinking " You talking about me?" heheh!

    Have an eggtastic Easter & thanks for purring by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy is keeping an eye on you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, all is right with the world. Mom and Dad are home.

    Have a purrfect day Miss Lucy. My best to your peeps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I bet she is very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Weekend! Enjoy your home, company, cookies, and best of all, cat!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!