"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A to Z 2015 Challenge Z is for Zippity Do Dah! Grand Finale!



The A to Z 2015 Challenge has been fun!
 Add Zip to your day!
Thanks to the following commenters:
If somehow I left you off this I apologize- as I appreciate all the folks who take time to visit and comment on my blog!
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. We did it! We have conquered the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fun seeing how you've handled the A-Z challenge. Thanks for improving my Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a beautiful day and it continues right into the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever want to do the A to Z Challenge, but I sure enjoy reading what those that do participate come up with. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathe, I've so enjoyed my visits here and I will certainly be back - just got a holiday to deal with first!
    Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember being three years old. My aunt was teaching me to tap dance and she'd play that song.

    Don't you just love a player piano? Hard to find now days.

    Glad I met you, Kathe. I'll be following along! Congratulations on the big A-Z finish... and the shoutout!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!