"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, December 26, 2014

It's Time for Feline Friday! December 26, 2014

Yoda the Comeback Kitty!

Yoda with one of his many foster kitties.....

Beth and Howard Stern foster lots of 
kittens and when Yoda showed up he was
in a very fragile state. However when he began
to interact with all the foster kittens he came back
to life and his heart condition began to heal.
Yoda is quite the remarkable cat and Beth
wrote a childrens book about Yoda.


I purchased 4 copies of this book for 
my many Great Nieces and Nephews.
They all love this book! 
To read more about Yoda scamper over Here! 
~~~~
And don't forget to thank Steve of BFDude
 for Feline Friday....
he started it to prove he loves all cats! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a good story. That kitten and the foster kitties did such a good job in helping Yoda. I bet that is a good book. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely story about Yoda. Very lovely.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always tickles me when one of the adult cats takes a shine to the foster kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely awww!

    Have a kittentastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved the book about Yoda when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a purrfect story!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!