this lovely kindness. In return I will share 7 things about myself:
1. I wake up cheerful and happy
2. I am afraid of heights
3. I like potatoes better than chocolate
4. I'd rather be outside enjoying the weather
5. I taught myself how to read when I was 4
6. I don't mind getting dirty if I'm doing something fun
7. I like to camp
The Rules of Acceptance:
1. Thank those who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let 10 chosen friends know you love them.
Thank You, Jingle, Friko, Helen, Tattered and Lost, Brian Miller, swputh, Annell, Signed...bkm, chiccoreal, Stafford Ray and Gabriel Abalo for your kindness in thinking of me. I appreciate your friendship, kind words and humbly accept and pass them on today to those who are dear and kind to Kathe W xoxoxo
Kathew, so glad you received this award you deserve it! I am afraid of hieghts as well...EXTREMELY!ReplyDelete
But I do like chocolate better than potatoes...lol
Hope you had a great weekend! :-)
Congratulations on the award and thank you for visiting and yor wishes. I do literally need a 'sunny day' today. Plan to be on my little motor scooter all day letter boxing pamphlets for the Greens... desperation stuff for me, passionate and frustrated on galloping climate change and ocean acidification, other pollutuion like oil spills and how slow governmnets move! lol.ReplyDelete
thank you for thinking of me...congratulations ont he award!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the award and thank you very much for including me on your list - I'm very touched.ReplyDelete
Nice to know more about you.
Have a fantastic day!
Nice to have awards but, to me, dark chocolate, especially if it covers marzipan, beats potatoes.ReplyDelete
Happy to meet you.
At 65, I've done it! My poetry book - Life's Journey by Carmen Henesy - is out on Amazon!
( Poems about the things that have been important to me in my journey through life, some humorous, some sad, some that may have meaning to you as well )