"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A-Z Challenge 2014 A is for Abierto


Loreto Bay,  March 14, 2014

Abierto = Open
~~~~~~
Welcome to 2014 A-Z Challenge!!
Come join in on the fun or just
enjoy what everyone is posting.
Here's the link:
The A to Z challenge means we have to blog 
each day (except Sundays)
 for each letter of the alphabet, 
so today the letter is A. 

Cheers and have fun!
~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And I learned a word today!

Sandee said...

I learned a new word today too. Thank you.

Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

Robin said...

Stark and beautiful.

And I agree with the above commenters... love learning new words!

messymimi said...

Open to a beautiful view!

Stephen Hayes said...

Thanks for teaching me a new word.

achieve1dream said...

Love the picture! Also learning new words is fun too! :D

C.D. Gallant-King said...

I was hoping it was the Spanish name for that style of wooden post arch...

rayyanek said...

Beautiful picture! I think I like were you're going with this challenge!

Sunday Visitor said...

Abierto sounds like Spanish. The picture is beautiful

Linda said...

Nice capture.

Celia said...

New word and new horizon. Both beautiful.

teddyhere said...

mama is all for words. me i am more of a tail swisher.