"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, April 16, 2023

Awww Monday! April 17, 2023




I found this delightful cookbook at our local
Camas WA library! So far I have tried two
recipes and they are both delicious!



Today it is pouring rain so I figured I might as
well bake a few tasty delights!
Above is the recipe for the Blueberry Coffee cake. 


And here is the coffee cake before I cut it
up into nice sizes to share with our neighbors!!


But wait! I wasn't done....I also baked up a 
batch of our favorite Gingersnaps! 
Delicious! Especially with a glass of milk!


Here's the recipe from this years family calendar!
Enjoy and have fun everyday!
Thanks Sandee for Awww Monday!
~~~~

14 comments:

  1. Yum, blueberries sure are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! Blueberries are the best!

      Delete
  3. That LQQKS absolutely scumptiously delicious I hope you saved me some heheh! 👍
    Have a gingersnaptastic Monday 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve- if you didn't live so far away I'd deliver some to your home! If we ever get back to London I'll bring some! Cheers!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This recipe really is delicious! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Mom loves blueberries and we get some in our food occasionally. Since she no longer eats sugar or refined products all the muffins and cookies are out, but plain blueberries are wonderful on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plain blueberries are delicious you bet! I put some in our salad along with lettuce, sliced oranges and squezzed lemon juice. YUM!

      Delete
  6. I'll be right over for some treats. I love blueberries very much.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The door is always open for you! Come on by! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love your header and please keep a light on. I'm coming for blueberry coffee cake
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry up- it's almost all gone!

      Delete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!