"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 20, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins! April 21, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins!

Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins First two were done by Ellen of 15andmeowing 

and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the  second two !! 

Here are my fill-ins!

 1. I was pleased to hear that we might go to Daylight Savings Time all year round!

2. There should be a Neighbor Appreciation Day.

3. I have a lot of confidence in my ability to ignore annoying people. 
4. Patience is easier said than done.


Feline Friday!

Brought to us by MessyMimi!!! 


Here are the two darling kitties being 
fostered by good friends living nearby!
They went to the nearby Humane Society today
and I am sure they will soon be in their furrever home!!
Remember to adopt kitties they deserve it!
 Happy Feline Friday to all! 
  Thanks Mimi for hosting Feline Friday!
    ~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Aww! I hope they find a loving home soon they deserve it :-)

    Have a tanfastictastic weekend Kathe 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly would go for a permanent time zone whichever way they go. Love the kitties and hope they get adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope those cute kittens soon get their forever home. I really dislike the way we have to keep changing the hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet kitties ~ hope they have a forever home soon ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful header..and OMCs your hobby is most talented
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cuties, I hope they get adopted together. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like the neighbor appreciation day idea. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all for an end to the madness of changing our clocks twice a year, it's annoying and dangerous.

    Good neighbors do need to be appreciated.

    You get your practice of patience in while ignoring those annoying people.

    The kitties are beautiful, they should be adopted quickly.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!