"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday! March 10, 2022

Here's Lucy rolling in home grown Catnip!



Today and everyday I am thankful for all the people who 
adopt rescue dogs, cats and other animals!
I am also so very thankful for our nearby
Have a wonderful day!
And lots of Thankfuls to Brian who started 
Thankful Thursday!
~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy that nip! I agree, rescuers are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miss Lucy. I'm so glad I got to meet you and your peeps in person.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy ~ sweet photo of you having fun ~ Great header photo, Mom ~ Xo

    Wishing you lots of love and laughter in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like homegrown. :) Lucy is adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catnip is a thankful thing here, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!