"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, December 16, 2021

Feline Friday! December 17, 2021


Here is a sweet neighbor Baila! I am taking care of her while her family is away for a bit. Baila is a very very sweet cat! She is fun to be with and play with too!

~~~~

Friendly Fill-ins are brought to us by Ellen and Lorianne!

Here are my answers:

 1. Our sweet cat Lucy made me smile recently.

2. I am looking forward to seeing my youngest son Paul over the holidays.

3. During the holiday season, my home is full of cookies and home made bread. 

4. Making cookies is my favorite way to get in a festive mood. They make the house smell wonderful!

11 comments:

  1. Every time I come over I take a couple of cookies from your header. Delicious.

    What a pretty kitty. It's good that you take care of her while her peeps are gone. Good neighbors are most wonderful.

    Love your fill-ins and Miss Lucy would make anyone smile.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs to all. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were really good answers and Baila is a very pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! what a cutie and quite a poser heheh!

    Well Kathe I hope you have saved me some of your lovely cookies I can smell them from here (🌸◔૩◔)🍪

    Have a cookietastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baila was very obliging to let you take such a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to loocking after eatchater

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful name for a pretty gray lady
    Baila is lucky to have a sitter with eons of experience
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first photo ~ awesome ~ your home sounds very loving ~ Xo


    Happy Weekend to you,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baila is a cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. My cats always make me smile too. I am glad you will get to see your youngest son for Christmas.XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful that the neighbor cat likes you. Often i'm not much beloved by the pets i take care of when their humans are away.

    Having family come visit is a delight at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I stop by, I'm charmed by the tablecloth and the cookies.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!