"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, June 01, 2018

Feline Friday! June 1, 2018

 
2018 Photo Project
Photo #143
 
Astro is such a sweet loving cat.

Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
This week's questions:

1.My neighbors are the best!
We help each other through thick and thin. 
2.The last thing I purchased online was cat food.

Lucy's food is difficult to find here and she is picky! 
3. I have never gone water skiing, scuba diving or sky diving!
4.Anything is possible if you just focus

on the positive.
 
~~~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Astro is a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a handsome mancat too. I love all things cats.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and an even better weekend. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of lovies to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking chap.
    I'm not jumping out of a perfectly good airplane for anything in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astro loving to pose and the attention aww! heheh!

    Have a photogenictasic weekend Kathe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focus on the positive is such a good idea. That Astro is a good looking boy. You all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astro sure looks like one cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astro is beautiful, and you've reminded me i need to order cat food, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astro is a very handsome mancat! We bet Lucy isn't picky, she just has refined tastes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!