"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, March 16, 2018

Feline Friday March 16, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo #75
 
Lucy is quite bored with the snow outside.
Russell took her out for a walk and that
lasted maybe 10 seconds...
Lucy stomped back into the house.
Do cats stomp?

2018 Photo Project
Photo #76
 
Just a trace of snow last night.
And the skies are clear- it will be a lovely day.
~~~~ 


7 comments:

  1. I think that was Lucy saying How very dare you take me out in this atrocious weather LOL

    Have a divatastic weekend Kathe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was stomping off all the snow on her paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you know how partial I am to Miss Lucy. I'm sure she stomped too. She's a very expressive kitty.

    It's raining here this morning.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Angel Lucy used to stomp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe if a cat gets angry enough they'll stomp. Love your photos. Beautiful cat Please visit my blogs http://crystalsphotobloggingsite.wordpress.com and http://daisymae2017.wordpress.com. Hope you visit both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um Cody stomps, make that Cody THUDS..........I tell him he walks (and jumps) louder than any cat I have EVER SEEN in my life lol
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, cats will stomp, especially if we ruined their outing by allowing it to snow!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!