"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, March 29, 2018

2018 Photo Project March 29, 2018


2018 Photo Project
Photo # 86 
 
I attempted to capture a photo of this gray squirrel
eating the Manzanita blossoms, however all
I really could get was the little brown tips of his ears
and a lot of gray fur!
 
 
2018 Photo Project
Photo # 87
 
But when this cutie exited the Manzanita
I did get a shot of the squirrel cooling
off on a shady rock....it was 70F yesterday!
Have a great day!
~~~~

4 comments:

  1. We had spring here yesterday too, but we didn't get to see this cutie pie. What a great capture of him/her resting after all that eating.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 AM

    We have a squirrel who LOVES the bird feeder on our deck! But boy he's fast! If he sees me out of the corner of his eye - he shots off like a rocket! I've not managed to catch a picture of him yet!
    Purrs
    Marv and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had spring too but no cute squirrels

    ReplyDelete
  4. The squirrels are out here, too. Soon we will have to watch for the very young ones that are learning to cross the streets.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!