"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018 Photo Project January 27

2018 Photo Project
Photo #27
Reflection on Castle Lake
 
Cool reflection where there was
 a bit of the lake that wasn't frozen.
( no pun intended )
I turned the image around
otherwise it would have looked like this:
 
 
Which image do you prefer?
Have a great weekend!
~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. That's too wild. It doesn't even look like a reflection at first.
    The first image has a bit of a surreal quality to it. Especially now that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a great photo either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's looks very cold.

    I like the first one the best.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!