"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fred visits Lake Oswego, Oregon July 22, 2015


First we drove 350 miles north on I-5
and went past lots of fields...


Fred accompanied us to visit
Kevin the Geek- the most awesome
computer guy we know!


Then off to a local LO brewery
for a much needed libation...

 

and finally to Zeppo's for pizza, pasta
and just a glass of tasty vino tinto...
Fred had a great time with our friend Kate.

6 comments:

  1. You're having a great time and you're taking me along as usual. Thank you for that honey. I always enjoy your trips.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Fred wasn't the only one to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me think seriously about a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:33 PM

    It looks like Fred had a good enough time! I like how he saluted in every place you went. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We took a gnome on a road trip once, and now i want to again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun times, Kathe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!