"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, December 06, 2013

It's Feline Friday!! December 6, 2013



Sure hope the kids get some BIG presents
this year....we need a bigger box!
~~~~~~~~
Steve of BFDude hosts Feline Friday.
Some say it's because he wants to
convince us that he truly loves cats.....
Click on the link below to play along:

And for heavens sake have a purrfect day!

10 comments:

  1. How many cats can you fit in one box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's cute! Happy Friday, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many cats can you get in a box? Who knows. Too cute.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Federal Express but this package must have been delivered by Feline Express.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But isn't there always room for one more? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really a cat person but I'm always amazed at the photographically excellent situations they get themselves into. These guys all look so cute.
    It reminds me of the old Phone Box Cramming trick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone better tell them there's just no more room LOL

    Have a squeezetastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cuuuute!!!
    Thanks for sharing, for stopping at my blog and for your comment.
    Happy advents weekend, Wieczora (◔‿◔) | my photoblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's room for at least one more.

    Have a great weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! We could TOTALLY squeeze in there. Ha ha.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!