"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Awww Monday!! December 16, 2013

Whew! 
Our Mommy deerest and her two fawns are back!!
Some days ago we saw a coyote chasing a deer on
our property. When we hadn't seen the doe nor her fawns
for the last 3 days we thought perhaps one 
of them had gotten snagged. Fortunately not.
Russell went out immediately and gave them a few pieces 
of cut up carrot. If you look closely you can see the orange  
bits in the fawns mouth. We normally try to not
feed them, but then we're only human......
~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Sandee of Comedy Plus for Awww Mondays!
Click on the link below to see even more!!


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list

9 comments:

  1. Glad they are all right. And how could you not feed them? Resistance is futile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I'd feed them carrots now and then too. I'm so happy they are safe.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's wrong to feed them but I doubt I could resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! They are irresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:21 PM

    They are so beautiful. How wonderful to have them so close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww they are so precious and I bet they appreciate the carrots have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's nice to have deer right on your property!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Beautiful picture. It is a blessing to see such beautiful animals.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!